Tamarac Tidbits - March 2023
Updated: Mar 14
Download the printable version of Tidbits!
Tamarac Easter Egg Hunt
Athletic Committee Organized Sports and Athletic Events Dan Favilla email@example.com (609) 714-2172
Social Committee Beach Opening, Beach Closing, Adult Events Robyn Jennings & Hope Musumeci firstname.lastname@example.org
Civic Committee Zoning, Land Use, Development, Township
BALLFIELD RESERVATIONS Between Heath & Indian Pipe
If tag is unreadable, email for new one
Memorial Day through Labor Day
Ages 5 and Under
TLA Board Report
Hello TLA Residents:
• Remote meeting - 7pm call to order: All members present
• All accounts: $279,284.27
• 2nd dues notices sent 2/13
• Operation Yellow Ribbon sent ‘Thank you’ letter for TLA’s donation from the Veteran’s Cookout-Chilli
• Calendar of Events
• Finalize 2023 TLA sponsored events
• Lakes & Dams Report
• Meeting with ERI to discuss NJDEP demands for spillway upgrade
• Lake maintenance completed Drainage issues reported to township regarding pipes under road-
ways - waiting for answers
• Property Committee Report
• Tree concerns being addressed
• Township notified about dead trees on non-TLA greenspace - waiting for answers
• Children’s Committee
• Funds to be moved from other Children events to offset unforeseen price increases • Membership Committee
• Welcome committee continue to work of streamlining new resident meet/greet • Social Committee
• Need chairs to organize first event in May (Beach Opening)
• Technology Committee
• New link to social committee email on webpage
• Homeowner Comments
• Member requested attorney fees for 2023—Treasurer to provide those bills/invoices within 30 days of request
• Member questioned the idea of adding fishing dock to Bittern Lake—concerned about his family’s privacy
• Member offered sand to TLA and inquired about being a vendor for future projects
• Next Board meeting to be remotely held via Zoom on 3/14/2023 - 7PM. Email Board for meeting link to attend.
The TLA Board
Tamarac Annual Spring Clean-Up
2023 TLA Sponsored Events
Tamarac Lakes Association (TLA) is hiring lifeguards for the summer of 2023. In addition to lifeguarding, our lifeguards will help check membership badges, maintain the quality of our beach, and enforce safety rules.
Current American Red Cross Lifeguard and First Aid Certification with add-on Waterfront Lifeguarding Module (waterfront certification expense will be reimbursed at the end of the beach season).
Must feel comfortable interacting with residents, enforcing beach rules, and working independently.
Availability during the last three weeks of summer (including Labor Day weekend) is a must.
To be considered for this position or if you have any questions, please email TLALifeguards@gmail.com.
Reminders & Announcements
Babysitter or Youth Services List
Is your child interested in being added to the list? Please email their name, date of birth, and phone number.
Is your child on the list and no longer wants to be included? Please email.
Would you like a copy of the Babysitter or Youth Services List?
Please email email@example.com.